Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Cauliflower and Models


Today I worked on a puppet show that I wrote called Commander Cauliflower's Carrot Caper. My roommate Ellie had worked on voices with me, and I recorded the male sections. I'm using garage band to produce it, and it's proving to take a lot longer than I had expected- but more fun than the accounting I do at work. Ellie and I also watched Project Runway tonight- my favorite show right now- and we practiced our model walks across the house. Being a model must be very hard because you have to look bored and and walk- looking bored is much harder than I thought, because I kept laughing.

Comments:
Looking bored is incredibly tough - I've tried it, I always crack. But you know what's weird? It's also hard to hide WHEN you're bored. So it's a lose-lose situation. Looking bored is hard, and hiding your boredom is hard. I wonder if supermodels are good at hiding their boredom?....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?