Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Dirty Boys from a Dolce & Gabana Ad-


There are not many things that make me blush- but there is this incredibly racy ad for Dolce & Gabana in the most recent GQ (with Heath on the Cover) that really sparked my interest. It's in the first few pages, and I think that the composition of the photo is just close to perfect- there is a strange story going on over a two page spread- and it leaves your imagination spinning. Check it out- This is just a rendering of part of the ad. What the two guys are looking at is even more intriguing!

Comments:
I will look for it. Have you seen the ad for that Japanese beer (Sopporo, I think?) with the girl with the koi tattoo?!?!? I totally thought of your koi (very similar) and the whole getting a tattoo of a koi discussion! =D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?