Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Glitter Ganesha


I felt like working in glitter and glue, so I looked at a picture of Ganesh and drew it with glue. Glitter is always messy, no matter how careful you try to be. I think that you can tell it's Ganesh. Glitter and Watercolor pencils: The two mediums I need more practice in.

Here is the third installment of The Green Coat.

The Green Coat sat in a corner for three months. Kristen was a junior executive, not a housekeeper. When she finally got around to putting it away, she looked at it one more time. She put it on while she cleaned the house. This coat is hot why am I wearing it in the house I’m too lazy to take it off. When Kristen started cleaning the bathroom, she caught her figure in the mirror. The Green Coat made her look thin. Or was it the mirror? Was it a thin mirror? Have I been fooled into thinking I’m slim? I should buy a video camera to see my level of fatness. Kristen had been on a diet since the age of 10. She had never thought about thin mirrors, and before she could make a judgment on the coat, she passed the closet. Her mind turned to being a Sr. Executive, and the coat was poorly folded, and stuffed next to a brown towel an old roommate had left in the closet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?