Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Mermaid Rebellion


This was a difficult illustration for me, and I may try it again. I need to practice my vintage tattoo art skills. Justin wants a tattoo of a mermaid sitting on an anchor facing away (It would sit on his right arm)- with a bob hair style. I tried to put all the components together- much harder then I thought.

I also played tennis for the first time in 9 years today with Craig- I think that's being pretty creative with my body! I wonder if it's too late to be a tennis pro- or at least a ball boy- I was really good at running after tennis balls all day.

Comments:
....(trying to resist all jokes involving balls and the chasing and running after thereof)...

Is she under water? Has the anchor hit bottom or is it on its way down?
Either way, she should put some clams on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?