Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

The Start of a Creative Year


So this the year 2006- and I have decided to create a new blog trying to chronicle my attempt to be as creative as possible. I've been putting some thought into my life, and I feel that my creativity has been on a downward spiral. So in an effort to do something about this, I want to try and put as much creative energy out there. My first step is creating a plan- or a tree of creativity. I want to expand this as much as possible, and add new branches when I've started to do more things. I created the tree using NovaMind Software- and it's a great way to organize ideas. Cheers to a creative year!

Comments:
I tried to do this and my tree had like four sickly little branches on it. I might try a creativity rose bush or something instead.
 
PS-I do not like how I cannot do anonymous posts on your blog. Not that I wouldn't put my name anyway, but I hate signing in to anything online anymore.
 
This is such a great idea! Check out www.52projects.com for possible ideas for the year...
Miss B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?