Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Quilled Flowers


Tonight was another excellent craft session with my friend Michelle. We made Valentine's Day Cards (which unfortunately I can't post- I wouldn't want to ruin a surprise), and worked on our long term quilling project. Michelle and I are planning to do a large canvas quilled landscape, which is going to take a loooong time to complete. Each of the quilled flowers we did tonight took about 7-10 minutes to construct. Michelle made the ones on the top- variations on the traditional ones that I worked on (bottom). I haven't seen a quilled creation on the scale that we're working on- so maybe one day it will hang in a craft museum! Anyone feel like lending a delicate hand?

Comments:
Those are really cool! Maybe if I move to Queens I can join the Quilling Craft Group!
Miss B
 
It makes me tired just to look at those! (But they do look mighty fine.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?