Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Soap


Ah Soap. I thought that this would be an incredibly easy project to undertake- I was wrong. Thankfully, I was under the watchful eye of my dear friend Michelle. Using a soap making kit I made a bunch of small soaps. The actual soap was a cucumber melon, but then I added dye, Moroccan sand, cranberry seeds, and a bunch of other soapy things to add variation. I stamped the tops of the soap with a small rubber duckie stamp. The problem with small soaps is that I don't really have a place to put them in my bathroom. I guess I can keep them on the plate and see if anyone eats them by accident, thinking they're candy.

Michelle and I want to do more three dimensional crafts. We've thought of Pinyatas, Masks, and pottery- any other ideas out there??

Comments:
paper mache? =)
 
foam board construction. You can actually make weight bearing structures! Really! I love the stuff.
 
Check out www.kerismith.com--it's another website about creativity. It might inspire some new ideas!
Miss B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?