Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Sewing


Sewing is the hardest thing in the world for me to do. I went to Greg Climer's (www.godspeedthewelldressedgentleman.com) today in Park Slope, to his design studio, and he taught me how to do a couple of things:
1. How to hem pants the correct way- he felt that using tape was not a great way to keep pants up.
2. How to thread his incredibly complex Singer sewing machine.
3. How to put patches on the easy way
&
4. How patient Greg Climer can be.

With his help I altered a costume for tomorrow.

Comments:
marcos is a good sewer. . . he'll be master of the costumes soon enough!
but my company website is "godspeed the well-dressed man," not "godspeed the well-dressed gentleman." though maybe Marcos is on to something. . . . why not make the name EVEN LONGER! the labels are already 3 inches wide. . . we could get 3.5 inches wide.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?