Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Summer Adventure Puzzle


This summer I plan to do a lot of adventurous things- which will manifest itself into a subblog called CosAdventure (coming in July). To organize myself, I started with the puzzle (thanks to the crew at Michellephant for helping me organize my thoughts). The idea is that I'll dissassemble the puzzle, and as I complete certain things, I'll put it back together. There are still some blank spaces left, so if you have any adventurous ideas for what I should do with my summer, please post.

Comments:
You need some sort of tennis adventure.
 
Bridges could be a fun one...what about the GEO? I bet no one walks over that one and it's so pretty!

Or swim across the East River.

Or walk against traffic through the Holland Tunnel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?