Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

bellydancing

I had an incredibly creative dinner on Friday Evening at 718 Restaurant in Astoria. Everything about the night was incredible. The food was incredible. You can read more about it at Michellephant!

The highlight of the evening was a belly dancer. I think having live entertainment with your meal always makes it more enjoyable, especially when the live entertainment dances about the room with a large sword on her head. Boy, did Janna have some creative moves- and belly dancing is not easy- Yes, thats right- I tried it out on an excercise-on-demand program (channel 1025 Time Warner). You can see her every friday night at 9:30 & 10:30. Interacting with a Belly dancer is a little awkward though. She was really working hard for tips- but she wasn't a stripper. If I were a belly dancer, I would think tips were beneath me.

Comments:
Ah, she has a name! I really liked her sequinned pants. Very mesmerizing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?