Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

A little creative inspiration with Rugby



I've been in a bad mood for the past few days, which was made worse by getting a call at 7:30 this morning from a coworker who was calling in sick. I had to teach a "Fur & Feathers" class today which was not on my already packed agenda. The one great thing about working at a museum, is that on occasion, when you do teach, you forget about everything else for the hour. I had to use every creative bone in my body to keep the attention of these 2 & 3 year old's, and more importantly their moms and caregivers. Rugby, the Guinea pig helped out immensely. After the class, I was exhausted, but I got to color, craft, pet an animal, go outside, and look at squirrels.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?