Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Special Guest Stars: Marcos & Rugby

When I found out late last night that I had to go pick up a guinea pig this morning at 8 am- I was incredibly unhappy- that was until I met Rugby. Rugby and I had to guest star in a Preschool Adventure today, called Fur & Feathers. I know nothing about guinea pigs- but I don't think the 4 year olds could tell. We just talked about how guinea pigs make good pets, but if you were to encounter one in the wild, you shouldn't go and touch it. Not all guinea pigs are as nice as Rugby


Comments:
Gosh, Rugby sure is cute for a giant rat! I am glad you are encouraging the young not to touch wild animals, even guinea pigs. You never know when you may run into a pack of ferral guinea pigs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?