Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Noise

The building super installed a new buzzer system in my building this weekend. Every time someone opens or closes the door, an extended high pitched, piercing tone emits from the buzzer for five complete seconds. If someone keeps the door open, then it squeals for seven seconds. I sleep about 10 feet from the door, so it sounds like my alarm is always going off. I have had six hours of uninterrupted sleep in the past two days. I hate this buzzer. Luckily, so does another one of my neighbors who smashed this evening. Now it emits a low squeal that can be blocked with earplugs. This is how I feel:


Comments:
I hate that! We are close to our door and we hear the buzzer all day and night too. I certainly can sympathize!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?